Although the increasing consumption culture in the world causes the resources to decrease rapidly, the most important issue that arises is to bring the waste products back into use at the most affordable cost. In this context, the aim of our company is to provide waste water to the service in the most efficient and usable way.
In line with our aim, Yeşil Grup Energy, which speeds up its works, offers solutions by collaborating with Baktek. Turkey and our company is continuing its activities rapidly in the world "protect the environment" has been working nonstop for.
DAMAGE OF WASTE OILS TO THE ENVIRONMENT
- It causes that to become unusable by being mixed with fresh water sources through groundwater. 1 liter of waste oil pollutes 1 million liters of water.
- It covers the surface of the waters and prevents oxygen transfer from air to water. Over time, they deteriorate in the water, accelerate the depletion of oxygen and cause the dying of the aquatic creatures.
- In case of pouring into the sink, it causes narrowing of the usability volume of the pipe and blockages.
- In case of pouring into the sink, it causes narrowing of the usability volume of the pipe and blockages. (bu iki madde aynı olmuş)
- It increases the operational cost of water treatment plants by increasing the pollution (load kelimesini kaldırdım ingilizcede kullanımı yok bildiğim kadarıyla) intensely and quickly.
PROBLEMS ENCOUNTERED IN THE CURRENT SITUATION
- They do not purify 100%, is a temporary solution
- They cause bad odour.
- Over time, they become clogged again.
- It is a waste of time and money with ineffective mechanical applications such as vacuum trucks etc.